Fried vegan chicken wings fish sauce is a Vietnamese cuisine. It is very easy to cook and real quick to have this dish finished for your busy working days. It is also suitable for a vegetarian party. The most important thing is you must restrain yourself or you will gobble a lot of cooked rice as this food is so delicious.
Total time: around 15 minutes.
Servings: 3-5 people (depends on how many dishes you have for a meal).
- Au lac Vegan chicken wings.
- Mushroom seasoning.
- Vegan fish sauce.
- Soybean Oil.
How to make fried vegan chicken wings fish sauce:
Here’s the direction how to make this recipe – step by step.
- Pound garlic in a large bowl finely or minced garlic is also fine. Add 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, 1 teaspoon mushroom seasoning and 3 to 4 tablespoons vegan fish sauce for 8 to 9 chicken wings, depends on your taste and how salty your fish sauce is. Be careful at this step because you cannot adjust them later on.
- Stir well to dissolve.
- Put 8-9 chicken wings to the bowl and toss them together until well coated. Au Lac Vegan Finger Fish is frozen food but you don’t need to defrost them before using. Just take them out from the fridge before you prepare the mixture of fish sauce. Let the chicken wings rest for about 2 minutes.
- In a small pot, heat about an inch of oil with medium heat. When the oil is hot, add chicken wings to the pot to fry, 2 at a time (depends on your pot size). Deep fry chicken wing for about 2 minutes or less until they turn golden or brown. Drain them by paper towel.
- Present the food on the plate and now your dish is ready to serve.
These fried vegan chicken wings fish sauce are best taken while they are still crispy. This dish is often served with cooked rice, pickled cabbage and sprout and soy sauce.
Wish you make this dish successful and Happy Vegetarian!
Hesitate what to eat for this week, you may take a look again at Menu Week 01.
Find this recipe helpful? Please rate it and share it with your friends.
If you have any comments or questions to share, please provide them below.