Vegan pseudapocryptes elongatus recipe 01 (cooked with sauce and pepper)
Total time: around 20 minutes.
Servings: 3-5 people (depends on how many dishes you have for a meal).
- Au lac Vegan pseudapocryptes elongatus (Au Lac Vegan Finger Fish).
- Mushroom seasoning.
- Vegan fish sauce.
- Hot Chili sauce.
- Soybean Oil.
- Spring onion.
How to make Vegan pseudapocryptes elongatus recipe 01:
Here’s to show you step by step how to make this recipe.
- Fry around 200 gram Au Lac Vegan Finger Fishes. Au Lac Vegan Finger Fish is frozen food. If you have time, you may defrost them for 5 to 10 minutes before frying them. But it is ok to fry them immediately after taking them out from your fridge with a little more time. Just fry them for about 10 minutes or less with medium heat to make these vegan fishes a little tight.
- Prepare some minced garlic and cut spring onion into small pieces while frying vegan fishes. Remember to keep an eye on frying fishes, turn them to prevent them from burning.
- Use another small pan, preheat the pan then add around 1 tablespoon oil (as little as possible because we fry fishes in oil already), 1 tablespoon garlic and 1 tablespoon sugar to this pan, stir well until lightly browned. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons vegan fish sauce, 1 to 3 tablespoon water, a tablespoon hot chili sauce, ½ teaspoon ground black pepper, 1 teaspoon mushroom seasoning to the pan and bring it to the boil.
- Keep it boiling for about 3 to 5 minutes until the sauce is little thick, then it is ready to put all fried vegan fishes to this pan. If you manage the process well, then at the time the sauce is ready, your fried fishes are done also. If not, you may need to stop frying fishes and put them aside while waiting for the sauce to be ready.
- Cook for another 3 to 4 minutes, stir the fish well, taste the sauce and adjust the seasoning to please your taste.
- Present the food on the plate. While it is still hot, put the spring onion and ½ teaspoon ground black pepper on top of the plate to make your dish smells great. Now your dish is ready to serve. This dish is often served with cooked rice and sour soup.
Wish you made this dish – Vegan pseudapocryptes elongatus recipe 01 successfully. Happy Vegetarian!
Find this recipe helpful? Please rate it and share it with your friends.
Hesitate what to eat for this week, you may take a look at my Menu Week 01.
If you have any comments or questions to share, please provide them below.